Whether you forgot your password, or want to make your current password more secure, we can help. If your account was created with the recommended email and password login option, you can update your password by following one of the two processes below.
I know my password, but want to change it
- Click your avatar.
- Click Account Settings (opens in new tab).
- Click Change Password.
- Check your email for a reset link and follow the instructions provided.
Important: If your account was created using a Single Sign-on (SSO), you won't see the change password option. You'll need to contact your sign-on provider to update your login details.
I forgot my password and need a new one
- Click the Don't remember your password? link at the bottom of the login screen.
- Enter your login email on the next page.
- Check your email for the reset link and follow the instructions provided.
If you don't receive your reset email within a couple minutes, try the following options.
- Check your spam folder. Even the most organized email accounts can fall victim to the ravenous spam bin.
- Try an SSO. It's possible that you created your account using a Single Sign-On platform. Doesn’t hurt to check.
- Contact Support (opens email form). If all else fails, our support team should be able to help you verify which email you used to create your account. However, if you did use an SSO, you’ll have to contact your SSO provided for rest instructions.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.