Usage analytics gives you a breakdown of your team's viewing history and usage of video courses.
In this article
Who can use this?
What you can do
Usage analytics presents you with relevant data about the activity happening within your team. The granular data presented can help you:
- See average daily view times for video courses within your team
- Find the trending learning days, weeks, or months for your team
- Gain a broad understanding of how your team is interacting with video courses
- Spot how many of the licenses purchased have taken a course
To get started:
- Click Analytics in the left navigation panel.
- Click the Usage tab in the top center panel.
- The Overview gives you an at-a-glance view of your team's overall usage. The data fields include:
- Overall usage shows you the daily, weekly, or monthly usage trends—depending on your selection in the date range filter. Hovering over a data point reveals detailed time totals.
- You can customize both the web and CSV reports with the date range filter.
- You can customize both the web and CSV reports with the teams filter. To view unassigned users, make sure all teams are deselected.
- You can download a CSV report of your analytics data (discussed below).
- The Usage table gives you a breakdown of your team's usage by date. The data fields include:
View more details about your usage analytics with the CSV report download. To download the CSV, click the download icon next to the Select teams filter.
Data fields for the report include:
Explore how the other analytics experiences can help you monitor and guide your team’s growth.
|Basic analytics||Advanced analytics|
Skills inventory analytics: basic
See which analytics experiences are included in your team plan.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.