From your profile, you can see insights about your learning, set learning goals, connect social media profiles, and set an avatar. You can also see Skill IQs you've taken, courses you're currently learning, and courses you've completed.
Your profile highlights your usage, accomplishments, and activity on Pluralsight Skills. See your profile here when logged into Skills.
Who can use this?
Personalize your profile
Add your avatar
Use Gravatar to host your profile icon. You may already have one if you have a WordPress account.
To add an avatar to your Profile
- Go to your profile.
- Click Edit profile or click on your current avatar bubble.
- Click Update Gravatar image.
- Clicking takes you to the Gravatar website. If you already have a Gravatar account under the same email as your primary Pluralsight email, signing in will update your Profile avatar.
Find additional help on the Gravatar help page.
Don't have a Gravatar associated with your Pluralsight account? Create a free Gravatar account using your company email address.
Note: It may take up to a day for your updated Gravatar to appear on your profile.
Additional personalization to your profile
- Add and edit your Interests.
- Add and edit your Knowledge areas.
- Share your profile.
- View and edit authors you follow.
See your activity insights
See and track your activity insights across a number of areas including:
- View time: Includes video courses only. Any videos watched on the mobile app are added after syncing the app.
- Learning streaks: Current and monthly tracked of successive usage of Skills content.
- Weekly goal: Set a learning goal and monitor your weekly progress towards your goal.
- Most viewed subjects: Highlights the subjects you've engage with most.
Along with activity insights, below find areas related to Skill IQ progress, currently learning, and completed courses.
Set your privacy controls
We understand the value of privacy, and at the same time, we understand that learning can be a big community-building activity. Your profile should be a showcase for your learning process and achievements, at least to the extent you would like to share.
You have privacy controls on your profile, so you can choose to keep your profile completely private.
To set your profile settings
- Go to your profile.
- Click Edit profile or click your avatar bubble.
- Scroll down to the Profile privacy section.
- Customize all or parts of your profile privacy settings.
- Click Save privacy settings.
Tip: Use the eye icon next to each section of your profile to toggle a section private or public. Click View as public to see how it looks.
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.