DataCamp offers interactive R and Python courses on topics in data science, statistics, and machine learning.
I'm a Pluralsight subscriber. What DataCamp benefits do I have? How do I access DataCamp courses?
Both individual and group subscriptions have access to the first four courses in the Data Scientist with Python track and four courses in the Data Scientist with R track on DataCamp. Note that some group subscriptions have opted out of certain interactive content and therefore do not have access to DataCamp.
Important: DataCamp is a separate service from Pluralsight, so you will need to create an account and agree to their terms of service before using. Additionally, if you do not wish to receive marketing emails from DataCamp you need to opt-out of those on the DataCamp website.
To access DataCamp as a Pluralsight subscriber, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Pluralsight account.
- Select Browse and search for DataCamp.
- Select either the Data Scientist with Python or Data Scientist with R DataCamp paths.
- A pop-up modal explains that you're leaving Pluralsight to go to DataCamp. Click the Go To DataCamp button to continue.
- On DataCamp, fill out the details in the "Provided by Pluralsight" box to create a new account on DataCamp. You do not need to use your Pluralsight credentials here. Once complete, click the Start Track button.
- Fill out the information in the "Before we get started" box to finalize your DataCamp account. Once finished, click the Start Learning button.
- Now you can start learning on the DataCamp track you selected.
I'm a DataCamp subscriber. What Pluralsight benefits do I have?
To get access to more Pluralsight content, you can sign up for a free 10-day trial, or upgrade to an individual subscription to get access to our full library of expert-authored courses. You could also upgrade to a Premium Pluralsight subscription to get access to interactive courses and projects.
For steps on how to access Pluralsight content and additional information about the partnership, please take a look at the partnership page on DataCamp's website.