Flow is designed for leaders of software developments teams, including CTOs, VPEs, Directors, Engineering Managers, and Team Leads.
Basically, it's for anyone who is responsible for leading a software team—and tired of the interruptive shoulder-tapping, narrative accounts, and subjectivity of the past.
Managers tend to lose the intuition and visibility as their teams scale. I know the pain first-hand, because I used to be one myself. The larger the team, the harder it is to answer questions like:
- What did we deliver yesterday?
- How much burn went toward paying down technical debt?
- Why is the release running late?
- Did the process changes make things better?
- How do I know when someone is struggling, and how can I help?
This is why we built Flow—to finally answers those seemingly impossible questions. Flow is the tool of choice for data-driven leaders and helps software teams reach their highest potential.
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.