You’ve unlocked one powerful platform. Now it’s time to make sure your company has the most successful launch possible.
This list will help you make the most of the Skills platform and get your team members excited to build tech skills aligned to your organization’s most important goals.
Who can use this?
Prep for launch day
- Identify employees receiving a Skills license and create an email list.
- Get buy-in from peers and executives with our Internal Champion Kit.
- Have your executive sponsor email your teams to show their support.
- Download an email sample (PDF, opens in new tab).
- Introduce your team to Skills.
- Send an email to users (PDF, opens in new tab) to announce Skills, set skill development expectations, and let them know they’ll receive an invitation from Pluralsight soon.
- Familiarize yourself with admin tools and account management.
- Find everything you need to know about team management (opens in new tab).
Deployment and technical considerations
- Add important IP addresses to your allowlist.
- Ensure your employees can receive important Pluralsight information.
- Stream or download content and courses and learn anytime, anywhere.
- Download mobile and offline players.
Take advantage of Professional services
- Kickstart your team's growth with the offerings available through Professional services (opens in new tab).
- Use SSO to give plan users a single username and password, and provision licenses automatically.
- Explore custom API reporting, user management API, custom data exports, and analytics tools.
- Import employees into Skills or share a unique link.
- Copy and paste your learners’ email addresses into the account via your dashboard. Or, generate a unique link to share with your learners to register instead. Once complete, your team members will receive an email invitation to Skills.
- Get people excited to dive in.
- Host an open house or lunch and learn to familiarize team members with the platform.
- Stay organized.
- Track progress.
- Monitor usage, trends, and skill analytics through your dashboard and get more from reporting.
Invite your team. Educate and organize your teams, set your team managers, and invite your learners to the Skills platform.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.