Select Pluralsight Skills courses may be used to gain CEU (continuing education unit) and CPE (continuing professional education) credits with several certification organizations.
You can provide a certificate of completion to these organizations, according to their respective policies and requirements. Please visit the accrediting organization’s website for instructions on submitting Skills courses for certification or credit.
Who can use this?
Organizations that accept Skills courses
We currently have agreements in place with the following organizations:
- CompTIA: Pluralsight is a platinum partner with CompTIA and we offer designated courses to count towards their CEU program.
- IIBA: Pluralsight is an endorsed training provider for IIBA. Search their directory (external site, opens in new tab) to see which courses can be applied to their certification program. You can read more about the certification process in IIBA’s handbook (PDF, opens in new tab).
- ISACA: Certification holders can submit Skills courses toward their CPE credits by submitting certificates of completion. You can earn one CPE credit for every 50 minutes of active participation (rounded to the nearest quarter hour). You can read more about the CPE policy on ISACA's website (external site, opens in new tab).
- ITIL®: Select Pluralsight courses are approved by ITIL® and count toward certification.
- PMI®: Pluralsight is a registered REP (registered education provider) with PMI® and we offer material that counts towards their PDU® (professional development unit) programs.
- PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile®: Select Pluralsight courses are approved by PRINCE2® and count toward certification.
Organizations that do not accept Skills courses
We currently do not have agreements in place with the following organizations:
- CPA: Our material is not pre-approved for accounting CPE credits.
- VMWare: Our courses do not qualify as the authorized courses for VMware VCP certification. That course must be set up through VMware (external site, opens in new tab). Our courses are meant to be taken in conjunction with the required VMware course.
- (ISC)²: Our courses are not pre-approved for CPE credits, but should qualify for self-directed learning activities. Please see (ISC)²'s CPE Policies and guidelines document (PDF, opens in new tab) to learn how to submit your course viewing time manually. You can claim one CPE credit per one-hour of time spent in an educational activity in 0.25 increments.
Note: (ISC)² has final discretion as to whether or not they will accept a course for credit.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.