For individuals, Pluralsight offers two Pluralsight Skills subscription levels: individual and Premium.
Individual Skills learners have access to all Pluralsight video courses, and features including certificates of completion, channels, paths, Skill IQ, and Role IQ.
Individual Premium learners also have access to these features:
- Unlimited access to Kaplan certification practice exams to prepare for certifications.
- Interactive courses: in-browser coding challenges with guided feedback.
- Projects: practice and apply what you’ve learned in real-world scenarios, using your own integrated development environment (IDE)
Learners on business subscriptions can access all Pluralsight video courses, interactive courses, projects, and Kaplan certification practice exams. In addition to those features, powerful analytics and user organization tools are exclusively available to Professional and Enterprise business subscribers:
- Plan administrators can group learners into teams and create team managers.
- Plan administrators can manage billing and subscriptions.
- Plan administrators and team managers can view powerful analytics about content, usage, skills and more.
- Plan administrators and team managers can use company-wide channels to align learning.
Enterprise plans can also use SSO integration, API access and data export, and options for powerful add-ons. See all the details of individual and business subscriptions here.
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.