Check out our Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer course (opens in new tab).
What you need to know about the exam?
- You get 120 minutes to complete 50 questions.
- The cost of the exam is $125 USD.
- This exam is not available online, it must be taken in person at one of the testing locations. Find the closest one to you (external site, opens in new tab).
- The exam is currently available in English only.
- All the questions are multiple choice, with at least 4 options.
- Some are multiple response questions. You need to select all answers correctly in order to get the points for the question. If you are asked to choose 2 answers of 5, you need to select the two correct answers or you get 0 marks for the question.
- There are no true and false questions.
We also now offer a Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Exam Simulator!
From the course page, you can see the exam simulator option to the right.
Please read over the exam simulator information as it will prepare you for what to expect prior to starting it.
Take your exam simulator and be ready to pass your Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam! Please take the exam simulator as close as possible to the real exam settings; find a quiet spot where you will be uninterrupted!
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.