Owned by Google, Qwiklabs is a hands-on experience that grants temporary credentials to Google Cloud. You'll skill up learning and working in a real, production cloud environment—no simulations.
Who can use this?
Note: This article covers Qwiklabs contained in Pluralsight Skills video courses. For information about Google Cloud self-paced labs powered by Qwiklabs, please check Google Cloud self-paced labs.
Through our partnership with Google, all Skills learners with access to Google Cloud-authored courses can access the Qwiklabs included in those Google Cloud courses, regardless of subscription level.
These hands-on components are a valuable opportunity to apply the skills you acquire in the video courses. They cover various topics related to Google Cloud Platform products, which are both used and configured within Qwiklabs. These hands-on experiences allow you to gain practical proficiency with the concepts explained in the modules.
Note: Our Skills account doesn’t store information about the Qwiklabs modules you complete. For learners under team plans, plan administrators don’t have visibility into how extensively their learners utilize Qwiklabs.
Courses authored by Google Cloud may contain multiple labs. See Google Cloud Embedded Labs for a list of available in-course Qwiklabs.
If you have questions about the Qwiklabs platform, please contact email@example.com.
Accessing in-course Qwiklabs
- Start learning with a Google Cloud-authored course.
- As you're watching a course, find clips with links to Qwiklabs modules associated with the course material. When you arrive at a link to a Qwiklab, click Open to access the Qwiklab. To continue the course without accessing the Qwiklab, click Skip.
- When you transition from Skills to Qwiklabs for the first time, you'll land on a Qwiklabs Redirect form where your details are pre-populated. You can create your Qwiklabs account here. The email address used to establish your account is your primary Pluralsight email. If you need to modify your first or last name on your Qwiklabs account, you can make those changes here.
- Click Proceed to create a Qwiklabs account.
- After accepting the Qwiklabs Terms & Conditions, you’ll see a full-screen popup with a video that introduces you to Qwiklabs platform. Since you've already created an account, you can skip the video to 2:00 if you'd like, then follow along.
- Now set up the lab in Qwiklabs. You can return to Qwiklabs at any time by finding the link to the lab in its associated Skills course.
To get an introduction to the Qwiklabs platform, log in to your Pluralsight account and check out the Qwiklabs overview video.
If you get a message that your account is blocked, visit the Qwiklabs help article about blocked accounts.
If you're having trouble accessing Qwiklabs, visit the Qwiklabs help article about Qwiklabs on corporate computers.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.