Looking to show off your Cloud knowledge? Why not use the (un)official ACG Awesometer?
How does the reputation system work?
Our reputation system gives Cloud Gurus the ability to earn points by participating in the ACG discussion forums. If your posts are helpful, relevant and awesome, the community will respond by upvoting your post. And that's how you earn reputation points. Watch out though, if your post is unhelpful, irrelevant to the discussion or all around not awesome, you can lose reputation as the community downvotes your post.
The reputation system helps other users assess your knowledge on a topic and vice versa. Users with more points are typically viewed as trustworthy voices in the community.
Plus, wouldn’t you want to earn all these great color icons? I mean, Quartz is cool, but wouldn't you rather be a Ruby?
We haven’t made a level beyond Unobtanium...yet.
How can I do my part for the ACG community?
Great question! For the reputation system to work, there are a few things you can do to help:
- Ask questions, post helpful tips and continue being awesome. Check out How do I post a question on the Discussion Forums? for help or inspiration.
- Respond to posts by other Gurus.
- Upvote posts that are relevant or helpful.
- Downvote posts that are not relevant or helpful.
- Report any forum spam or un-awesome behavior to Pluralsight Support (opens email form). Please include a link to the spam and we will take it from there.
You’re now equipped with the knowledge and skills to earn that Ruby icon.
Now get out there and be awesome.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.