Important: Only plan admins have access to analytics for both professional and enterprise plans. This article covers both basic roles analytics available to Professional and Enterprise plans as well as advanced roles analytics which is available to only Enterprise plans.
Roles analytics overview
Roles analytics gives you a snapshot of your learners' engagement with Role IQ.
For Professional plan admins:
- Identify the roles learners are engaging with the most.
- View role skill proficiencies and averages.
For Enterprise plan admins:
- View role analytics for individuals within your team and organization.
- View individual measurement activity and skill levels.
- Additional report downloads related to individuals within a role.
Basic roles analytics (For Professional and Enterprise plan admins)
To get started, log in to your Pluralsight account and click on Analytics using the left pane navigation. Next, click the Roles link in the top center panel. All analytics and report downloads are in real-time within 15 minutes.
Important: Only roles that have been validated will show up in analytics. This means we are still collecting data in order to validate the role.
A: Role IQ Engagement is the number of unique learners who have self-selected a Role IQ level, been assigned a role, or gotten Role IQ in at least one role, out of the total number of learners on your plan.
B: Role IQs Achieved is the total number of learners who have completed all skill assessments in a role and received a Role IQ level.
C: Total Unique Roles is the total number of roles at least one learner has engaged with on your plan. This includes self-selecting a level or getting a Role IQ in Pluralsight, partner, and company-created roles.
D: Avg Completion Time is the average completion time that a learners takes to complete a role across your organization.
Below the roles overview, you'll find analytics particular to each role in your organization
- Active users represents the number of users who have taken at least one assessment in one of the roles.
- Assigned users is the total number of users assigned to that role.
- Last activity is the last time a user self-selected a Role IQ level for a role.
- Role IQs achieved is the total number of users who have gotten in a Role IQ for that particular role.
Click the orange Download button to download a CSV file of this data.
Click any role in roles analytics to display role-specific analytics.
A: Skills is a list of required skills included in the selected Role IQ.
B: Users Assessed is the total number of users who have taken an assessment in that skill.
C: Minimum Proficiency is the lowest threshold to be considered Level 1 for that role.
D: Avg. Proficiency is the average proficiency level and score for learners in this role who have measured in that skill.
Advanced roles analytics (For Enterprise plan admins)
Users with this role
See individualized roles analytics for learners on your team. Filter the list of users by selecting All users or Assigned users from the filter drop-down menu. Click on an individual to view skill-level analytics relating to the role including skill levels and last measurement times.
Additional report downloads
Click the orange Download report button to select from three reports in the dropdown menu.
- Role Skill Levels Report lists the skills and proficiency levels within a role.
- User Role IQs lists the last activity and role progression data for learners in that role.
- User Skill Levels lists all skills and skill proficiency levels for each learner in that role.
Feel free to check out some of the additional analytics available to you below.
Get started with basic analytics
Get started with advanced analytics (Enterprise only)
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.