Explore all the recent updates to the Pluralsight Skills platform.
Stay ahead of the tech curve by joining our Pluralsight + A Cloud Guru product release webinar (opens in new tab) to introduce you to what’s new in Pluralsight Skills and ACG.
Now you can filter by vendor on a new Certifications pane on the Search results page.
Plans with Tech Foundations now have a new Tech Foundations analytics page. The insights found there show you:
- Overall assessments assigned and passed
- Users assigned and active
- Topic completion
- Assessment pass rates by topic
- And more
Skills inventory analytics has an updated Detail CSV, making it easier to find the data you need. Here are the highlights:
- Any skill assessment that has multiple subjects will now only have one line item per user in the download.
- The Quintile column has been renamed Current skill level.
- A new Initial skill level column has been added. This will contain a null value (empty) if only taken once.
Subjects analytics will be deprecated July 13, 2023 to help reduce redundancy and streamline reporting needs. You can still find all the information you need through either Skills inventory analytics or Content analytics.
An updated Leader dashboard now better surfaces information dynamically tailored to your plan. Quick links take you directly to some of the most valuable features on the Skills platform, including Role IQ and relevant analytics reports.
People and plan management
The Teams tab now provides a streamlined experience for numerous team-related actions formerly only available from other tabs. Available actions from the Teams tab now include:
- Edit team name
- Add or remove team manager
- Revoke team member invite
- Re-invite team member
- Remove member from team
- Add new or existing user to team
- Edit email and notes
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.