Select Pluralsight Skills courses may be used to gain CEU (continuing education unit) and CPE (continuing professional education) credits with several certification organizations. You can provide a certificate of completion to these organizations, according to their respective policies and requirements.
Who can use this?
We currently have agreements in place with the following organizations:
- CompTIA: Pluralsight is a platinum partner with CompTIA and we offer designated courses to count towards their CEU program. Learn more here.
- IIBA: Pluralsight is an endorsed training provider for IIBA. Search their directory to see which courses can be applied to their certification program.
- ISACA: Certification holders can submit Skills courses toward their CPE credits by submitting certificates of completion. You can earn one CPE credit for every 50 minutes of active participation (rounded to the nearest quarter hour). You can read more about the CPE policy on ISACA's website.
- ITIL®: Select Pluralsight courses are approved by ITIL® and count towards certification. Learn more here.
- PMI®: Pluralsight is a registered R.E.P. (registered education provider) with PMI® and we offer material that counts towards their PDU® (professional development unit) programs. Learn more here.
- PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile®: Select Pluralsight courses are approved by PRINCE2® and count towards certification. Learn more here.
We currently do not have agreements in place with the following organizations:
- CPA: Our material is not pre-approved for accounting CPE credits.
- VMWare: Our courses do not qualify as the authorized courses for VMware VCP certification. That course must be set up through VMware. Our courses are meant to be taken in conjunction with the required VMware course.
- (ISC)²: Our courses are not pre-approved for CPE credits, but should qualify for self-directed learning activities. Please see (ISC)²'s CPE Policies and Guidelines document on how to submit your course viewing time manually. You can claim one CPE credit per one-hour time spent in an educational activity in 0.25 increments.
Note: (ISC)² has final discretion as to whether or not they will accept a course for credit.
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 assistance.