You can use Pluralsight to complete the following continuing education programs:
- CompTIA: Pluralsight is a platinum partner with CompTIA and we offer designated courses to count towards their CEU (continuing education credits) program. Learn more here.
- PMI®: Pluralsight is a registered R.E.P. with PMI® and we offer material that counts towards their PDU® programs. Learn more here.
- ITIL®: Select Pluralsight courses are approved by ITIL® and count towards certification. Learn more here.
- ISACA: Certification holders can submit Pluralsight courses toward their CPE credits by submitting certificates of completion. You are able to earn one CPE credit for every 50 minutes of active participation (rounded to the nearest quarter hour). You can read more about the CPE policy on ISACA's website.
We currently do not have agreements in place with the following organizations:
- CPA; our material is not pre-approved for accounting CPE credits
- (ISC)²; our material is not pre-approved for CPE credits, but should qualify for attending computer based learning. Please see (ISC)²'s CPE Policies and Guidelines document on how to submit your course viewing time manually.Note: (ISC)² has final discretion as to whether or not they will accept a course for credit.
- For VMWare, our courses do not qualify as the authorized VMware courses needed to obtain your VMware VCP certification. That course must be set up through VMware. Our courses are meant to be taken in conjunction with the required VMware course.
For getting a certificate of completion see How do I get a certificate of completion?
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org