Welcome to A Cloud Guru (ACG). This article will help you plan for success, get prepared for launch to make the most out of ACG, and understand what next steps you’ll need to take to make progress toward your organization's goals.
Plan for success
First, discuss business objectives, success metrics, and timelines with your team. Identify who will be responsible for curating content, organizing users, and advocating for people to use ACG.
The better you think through why and how ACG will be valuable for your organization, the easier it will be to make decisions to get your learners started.
Some questions to get you started
- Why ACG? What are you looking to achieve in your organization?
- How will ACG help your organization achieve these goals?
- When do you need to meet your goals?
- What does success look like?
- What tools are most aligned to help you succeed?
- Who needs to be involved? Who is best placed to help you manage your success? Who would gain the most value from using ACG?
Answering these questions now will make it easier for you to make decisions later. Not sure how to answer? For inspiration from organizations who have successfully adopted ACG, check out these case studies (opens in new tab).
The answers to these questions may change over time—that’s okay. It means you’re learning and growing as an organization. When your answers change, take another look at how you’re using ACG and adjust to match your new goals.
Prepare for launch
There are a few steps you need to take to successfully launch ACG with your organization. Throughout these chapters, you’ll have to make some decisions about what’s best for your organization. Use the answers to the questions in this chapter to guide your choices.
The following five chapters will walk you through steps to set your organization up for success:
- Chapter 2: Invite users. Learn how to set up your account and send your learners invites to join ACG.
- Chapter 3: Organize your users. Learn about the three roles in ACG, when to assign them, who counts toward your total number of licenses, and how to organize your learners for maximum benefit.
- Chapter 4: Guide learners. Learn about the tools you can use to structure your curriculum and set your learners up to achieve their goals.
- Chapter 5: Report progress. Learn how ACG’s reports show you how your learners are doing in several different areas.
- Chapter 6: Encourage continued learning. Review what you’ve learned and decide how you want to keep going.
Tip: To encourage adoption of ACG, send an email to your learners to let them know they have access to ACG. Use this chance to explain to them what you’re trying to accomplish, why it’s important, and how they can stay involved.
Chapter 2: Invite your team. Learn how to set up your account and send your users invites to join ACG.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.