What is Qwiklabs?
Owned by Google, Qwiklabs is a hands-on experience that grants temporary credentials to Google Cloud. Learners can skill up as they learn and work in a real, production cloud environment – no simulations.
Through our partnership with Google, all Pluralsight Skills learners with access to Google Cloud-authored courses can access Qwiklabs, regardless of subscription level.
Your Pluralsight account doesn't have information about the Qwiklabs modules you complete. Plan admins for learners in business plans can't see how much their learners use Pluralsight.
Here’s how to access Qwiklabs:
- Start learning with a Google Cloud-authored course.
- As you're watching a course, you'll find clips with links to Qwiklabs modules associated with the course material. When you arrive at a link to a Qwiklab, click Open if you'd like to access the Qwiklab. If you'd rather continue the course without accessing the Qwiklab, click Skip.
- The first time you go from Skills to Qwiklabs, you'll arrive at a Qwiklabs Redirect form, with your information already filled out.
The email used to create the account is your primary Plurlalsight email. If you'd like to adjust either your first or last name for your Qwiklabs account, you can do so at this point.
- Click Proceed to create a Qwiklabs account.
- After accepting the Qwiklabs Terms & Conditions, you’ll see a full-screen popup with a video that introduces you to Qwiklabs platform. Since you've already created an account, you can skip the video to 2:00 if you'd like, then follow along.
- Now you can set up the lab in Qwiklabs. You can return to Qwiklabs at any time by finding the link to the lab in its associated Pluralsight course.
If you need help, please email email@example.com for 24/7 assistance.