If we are having trouble locating the email address you provided, it may be because you’re utilizing the “Private Relay” or “Hide My Email” feature on your Apple device. These features are designed to protect your real email address by creating an alias email for your Apple SSO. If you were unaware that you were using this feature, or don’t know how to locate your alias email, we can help you find it.
On an iPhone or iPad
- Navigate to the Settings icon on your mobile Apple device.
- Click your name at the top of the Settings screen.
- Click Password and Security.
- ClicApps Using Apple ID.
- Find and click Select ‘A Cloud Guruʼ.
- Under the ‘Hide My Emailʼ section, you’ll see the private relay email that ACG received, eg: email@example.com.
On a Mac
- Navigate to System Preferences on your Mac.
- Click your name at the top of the Settings screen. Then click Apple ID.
- ClickPassword and Security.
- ClickApps Using Apple ID.
- Find and click ‘A Cloud Guruʼ.
- You should see the private relay email that ACG received under the ‘Hide My Emailʼ section.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.