Pluralsight users on single sign-on (SSO)-enabled plans can log in through their SSO app catalog (where applicable) or an SSO-enabled URL provided by Pluralsight.
A company SSO URL typically looks like
Note: SSO is available at no additional cost for Skills team plans and Flow plans. Get in touch with your Pluralsight contact for details.
If you're on an SSO-enabled plan and would prefer to log in on pluralsight.com instead of through your organization's SSO app catalog or SSO URL, follow these steps:
- Go to pluralsight.com (opens in new tab) and click Sign in.
- Click Sign in to Skills or Sign in to Flow.
- Click Sign in with company or school.
- On the next page, enter your organization's URL, then click Sign in.
Note: The URL should look something like
organizationname.com. You can also use your organization's name as it appears in your SSO URL.
- If you aren't logged in to your SSO provider, you'll be redirected to your provider to finalize your login.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.