Pluralsight users on single sign-on (SSO)-enabled plans can log in through their SSO app catalog (where applicable) or an SSO-enabled URL provided by Pluralsight.
A company SSO URL typically looks like app.pluralsight.com/sso/organizationname.
Note: SSO is available as an add-on for Skills team plans and Flow plans. Get in touch with your Pluralsight contact for details.
If you're on an SSO-enabled plan and would prefer to log in on pluralsight.com instead of through your organization's SSO app catalog or SSO URL, follow these steps:
- Go to pluralsight.com (opens in new tab) and click Sign in.
- Click Sign in to Skills or Sign in to Flow.
- Click Sign in with company or school.
- On the next page, enter your organization's URL, then click Sign in.
Note: The URL should look something like organizationname.com. You can also use your organization's name as it appears in your SSO URL.
- If you are not logged in to your SSO provider, you will be redirected to your provider to finalize your login.
You can also log in to the Skills mobile apps or macOS desktop app using SSO.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.