Single Sign-on ensures your team can easily access their A Cloud Guru training dashboard directly through your Identity Provider (IdP) application or from the ACG log in page.
We will include SSO connection details specific to your ACG Business Plus account. Please follow the steps below to ensure your A Cloud Guru Azure AD application is created with the appropriate settings and attributes.
Create an Enterprise SAML 2.0 Azure application
- To get started, sign into Azure Admin > Azure Active Directory > Enterprise application > Click New application.
- Search for A Cloud Guru and click the A Cloud Guru tile.
- Name the new application A Cloud Guru, click Create.
- Click Single sign-on > SAML option.
- Edit Basic SAML Configuration. Click the Edit pencil to add in the ACG Credentials.
- Client Connection name: provided by ACG
- Sign on URL: leave blank
- Replace CLIENT-CONNECTION-NAME by pasting in https://auth.acloud.guru/login/callback?connection= and the CLIENT-CONNECTION-NAME value provided by ACG.
- OPTIONAL: A Cloud Guru recommends to use the following settings for NameID, instead of the default login email settings.
- After the Azure ACG application is created, please download and forward the following information through email. This can be found through the SAML Signing Certificate section.
- App Federation Metadata URL
- Certificate (Base64)
The Integrations Consultant will reach back out with steps to move forward with information regarding testing (roughly 3 -5 business days on average) of your new connection.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Support team (opens email form).
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.