What are A Cloud Guru volunteers?
A Cloud Guru welcomes volunteers who are selected from students and alumni to participate in improving the quality of the A Cloud Guru services. They contribute effort, time and insights in certain areas to improve the experience of other students and customers. Volunteers work in the area of QA reviews, Moderation, or focus groups.
Why verify their participation?
We are proud of our volunteers. We are proud of what they contribute to ACG, and proud that they are willing to make the extra effort to better understand the technology and industry that they are building a career in. We see what they do as a distinguishing characteristic that makes them stand out from the crowd.
We would like to confirm and endorse them individually for what they have done so that their actual contribution is clearly distinguished from pretenders who might like to claim the recognition without the effort and learning.
How to verify participation
Verifying participation is a simple process.
- Contact Pluralsight Support (opens email form).
- Enter your email address so that we can respond to you with the confirmation.
- Enter "Verifying ACG Volunteer" in the Subject field.
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Not listed here" or "Verifying ACG Volunteer" in the How can we help you field.
- In the Description field please enter the following details:
- The full name of the person that you are verifying (so that we can confirm that the name matches the ID code)
- The volunteer ID code (the 12 characters bottom centre under the name)
- Your name and title (so that we can address you in a respectful manner when we respond)
- Your company name (optional, but we would like to know who we are corresponding with)
- A very brief explanation of why you are verifying the participation (optional, if we understand how this is being used we can find ways to improve the process for employers and candidates.
We will normally respond within 2 business days.
Please be assured that no details provided in the form will be shared or used for purposes other than improving the experience of our students and customers. From time to time you may receive notification of new services we are offering to students, however you are welcome to opt out if you are not interested.
If you need help, please contact Pluralsight Support.